Do you have great interest for Customer Service & Sales Support and would you like to work for our Worldwide Surf & Snow brand O’Neill?
Then we are looking for you!
Customer Service and Sales Support Employee – DACH
As Customer Service and Sales Support Employee you will work in an international environment executing all operational and tactical support tasks for our wholesale customers in the DACH area..
You will manage inquiries, orders and complaints from customers.
Executing and coordinating the customer order process, claims and returns with maximum accuracy, such that:
- A continuous and efficient work flow process is ensured and maintained;
- The status of open orders is well monitored;
- Customers are informed in a timely manner about irregularities in their order;
- Problems, claims and complaints are solved in an early stadium;
- Deliveries are well planned;
- Other responsible departments are well informed about customer related issues.
Responds to customer and sales queries, such that:
- Problems, claims and complaints are solved in a timely manner;
- Customers are ensured and satisfied.
Provides administrative support to the Sales Team, such that:
- The completeness of the orderbook is ensured;
- The customer database is up to date;
- The accuracy of de data is maintained.
Who are You?
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in customer service;
- Think and act on MBO level;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and German;
- You're process minded, punctual, precise and detailed and you always strives for perfection;
- You take initiative and are a team player;
- With qualities such as result driven, accuracy and flexible you can show your added value within the Customer Service team.
Who will you work for?Interested?
O’Neill, the original Californian surf, snow and lifestyle brand, was founded in 1952 and can be found all over the world. O’Neill Europe is responsible for the design of the European collection, sourcing of the collection in the Far East and sales throughout Europe, partly through wholly owned subsidiaries and partly through distributors. The company is headquartered in Warmond, the Netherlands.
Please send in your resume and motivation letter by using the apply button below.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated