Retail internship @ O’Neill
Contains: Retail operations / retail communication / visual merchandise / warehouse management
We’re looking for a Retail Intern that lives and breathes the surf and snow lifestyle, and is ready for the challenge of working with the world’s first surf company.
O’Neill Europe B.V. is the European headquarters of the world famous surf and snow brand, O’Neill, which was founded in 1952 in California. The headquarter is located in Warmond (nearby Leiden). With it’s rich history and continued innovation, O’Neill strives to grow into one of the world’s largest lifestyle and performance brands.
The retail department
The retail department is responsible for store/retail development. To take the business to the next level while delivering on the core brand values. You will work with the merchant team to define and develop assortments that support the retail business and the overall O’Neill brand. The intern will integrate the developments of the creative product teams with the need of the retail stores.
A few of your tasks and responsibilities:
- Basic reporting;
- Optimize headquarter to store communication;
- Setting up retail procedures;
- Monitor the overview.
Visual merchandising retail
- Making store guidelines;
- Setting up VM in-store procedures;
- Making store inventories.
- Building up sample sales;
- Stock management of O’Neill furniture & VM materials;
- Picking and organizing store orders from warehouse.
Who are we looking for?
- A motivated student with affinity for the O’Neill lifestyle;
- A student with basic computer skills;
- A good communicative student, who can speaks fluent English;
- Availability for 4 months (a.s.a.p.)
What does O’Neill offer?
- A full time internship (32-40 hours) in a fun international working environment in the Fashion & Sports sector;
- Professional coaching and guidance;
- An internship at the world’s number one surf and snow brand, and the opportunity to work with high caliber, experienced professionals;
- An open and informal environment;
- An internship allowance.
How to apply?
Let us know the internship period and starting date. Please send in your resume and motivation letter by using the APPLY button below.