Internship Customer Service @ O’Neill
Are you interested in working for the Customer Service at the European headquarter of the world’s first surf company in a young and international team? Then you’re the right candidate for us!
O’Neill, the original Californian surf, snow and lifestyle brand, was founded in 1952 and can be found all over the world. O’Neill Europe is responsible for the design of the European collection, sourcing of the collection in the Far East and sales throughout Europe, partly through wholly owned subsidiaries and partly through distributors. The company is headquartered in Warmond, the Netherlands.
As a Customer Service Intern you execute all web shop related tasks in the allocated geographical area in Europe for E-Commerce customers. You are managing inquiries, process orders and handling complaints. At the same time you are keeping the responsible departments updated.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Responding to all queries
• Order status update;
• Return status update;
• Availability queries;
• Looking for process improvements and provide suitable solutions;
• Lead your project/bachelor thesis, supported by O’Neill;
• Support of the B2B Customer Service.
You’ll be in a challenging position in a dynamic and youthful environment where new ideas and creativity thrive. There’s also room for future growth.
Who are we looking for?
• Native speaking or high level German or French speaking person with a very fluent level of English;
• You have good knowledge of MSOffice and basic knowledge of Excel;
• Being proactive, thinking out of the box;
• Also possible to write an bachelor thesis (input & support from O’Neill);
What does O’Neill offer?
• A full time internship (32-40 hours) in a fun international working environment in the Fashion & Sports sector
• An internship at the world’s number one surf and snow brand, and the opportunity to work with high caliber, experienced professionals
• An open and informal environment
• An internship allowance
• Health & Wellbeing program, for example HIIT & Yoga opportunities in the office
How to apply?
Write a short cover letter in which you state:
- The internship period and starting date;
- A description of your assignment internship.
Please upload your resume and motivation letter via the 'Apply' button.
* You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)