It's an amazing time to join O’Neill as we are riding the wave of change. Rise to your potential and help us take our legacy into the future.
Do you have great interest for e-commerce? Do you have experience in website development, optimizing the user experience and would you like to work for The Original California Surf brand O’Neill? Then we are looking for you! We're looking for a new Website Manager that lives and breathes the surf and snow lifestyle ready for the challenge of working with the world's first surf company.
Fulltime - 40 hours per week
As our new Website Manager you will manage the development of all oneill.com websites to continuously optimize the user experience and ecommerce performance.
In this role you will be part of the Marketing & E-Commerce Team and you will report to the E-Commerce Manager.
Manages the development road map for all oneill.com websites, such that:
- Core KPIs are being improved (conversion rate, checkout success, site speed, etc);
- External development party and other partners (e.g. payment providers) are managed;
- The latest technologies are tested and adopted;
- Technical SEO requirements are fulfilled;
- Initiatives are gathered, prioritized and planned into development sprints;
- New functionality is being tested, implemented and delivered on time;
- Budget spending stays within yearly plan and is being allocated to the most valuable initiatives;
- All relevant internal stakeholders are informed about the development road map;
- The right tooling is in place to support the websites’ objectives (e.g. Shopify apps, UX tooling, etc);
- New opportunities are pro-actively being initiated (based on a solid business case).
Analyses and reports on the performance of the oneill.com websites, such that:
- All website activity is measured, monitored an evaluated (e.g. using Google Analytics);
- A/B tests are ongoingly performed in order to validate ideas and gather insights;
- Stakeholders can easily access website data (e.g. through dashboards);
- Data is being collected in a GDPR-compliant way;
- Genuine processes, such as reporting, are highly automated.
- The authority to make expenditures up to a maximum amount within the budget;
- Authorized to make payments together with another authorized officer;
- Make purchases up to a maximum amount as mentioned in the purchasing policy;
- Representation of the organization within the limits of its mandate.
Who you are?
- Passion for technology, fashion and sports;
- Bachelor’s degree in Ecommerce or Marketing;
- Minimum 4 years experience in an ecommerce environment;
- Experience with CMS and ecommerce platforms (Shopify is a plus);
- Strong project management skills and experience managing (development) agencies;
- Strong Excel skills and experience managing large datasets;
- Proficient with Google Analytics and UX tools (Google Optimize, Hotjar, etc);
- Strong English skills (in writing and speaking);
- German, Dutch or French is a plus.
Who will you work for?
Since the invention of the wetsuit in 1952, O’Neill has moved the world forward. What started in California with the passion of one man simply wanting to surf longer, grew into a worldwide company with signature surf, slope, beach and street styles. Today, 50% of the O’Neill collection is crafted with sustainable fabrics. One team working together towards one goal: to provide active and meaningful experiences to an ever-growing community. To make this goal thrive, the O’Neill Blue Foundation protects our playground for generations to come.
Please send in your resume and motivation letter by using the apply button below.