The Brand Operations Manager will be responsible for driving efficient processes to achieve brand and business goals leading up to the Fall 23 Go to Market/ Sales Meeting.
The Brand Marketing Operations Manager will be a champion for strong communication and collaboration across brand functions as well as partnering with the business leads to prioritize deliverables based on investment and distribution plans.
You are responsible for re-enforcing decisions, holding teams accountable for deadlines and clearly communicate tracking next steps with cross functional teams.
- Demonstratable Marketing Operations excellence or project management background.
- Previous experience collaborating closely with brand, creative and business to manage go to market preparation.
- Process guru with experience developing and refining workflows and project ownership
- Experience in leading budgets requiring continuous adjustment
- Great teammate with self-start positive attitude
- Skilled in simplifying work streams
- Project-manage go to market process– from overseeing briefs to execution by initiative and maintaining timelines and milestones.
- Be go to person on all GTM preparation
- Act as central point of contact including maintaining project status reports, articulating next steps for x functional team
Start: ASAP, 40 hours per week preferred, 32 to be discussed
Period: 3-4 months