Garment Technician Internship
During this internship you will be part of the product department and will assist technicians in developing great products, identifying risks and solving issues. You will support your colleagues and be trained in the role of a technician from initial concept to checking products in-store. You will work closely with Design, Buying, Merchandising and Marketing.
The team is young and dynamic, there are 2 opportunities within the technical department for you to join. The first focusing on Men and Boys, the second focusing on Women and Girls. In either team you will cover technical snow products, swim, hybrid and lifestyle
As an intern, you develop a foundation for your professional development and will learn to work with a range of aspects in the above field.
* For this internship you must be enrolled at a university
Who are you?
• A motivated student who has passion for garments in active sports and surf/lifestyle range
• A student with an understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel, strong organization skills and an affinity for the details of a product
What will you do?
• Learn how to communicate with suppliers to support them in continuous improvements in the supply chain.
• Work with a team of technicians, design and buying to make sure all deadlines are managed and assure the O’Neill requirements are met.
What do we offer?
O’Neill has been in the water since 1952. Jack O’Neill pioneered our lifestyle and we live it each and every day. The original Californian surf, snow and lifestyle brand is a global player. As for us, O’Neill Europe is responsible for the European collection. Through design, sourcing in the Far East and sales/marketing throughout Europe, partly through wholly owned subsidiaries and partly through distributors. The company headquarters are located in Warmond, The Netherlands.
You’ll be in a challenging position in a dynamic and youthful environment where new ideas and creativity thrive. There’s also room for future growth.
Please send in your CV/resume and cover letter by using the apply button below.