It's an amazing time to join O’Neill as we are riding the wave of change. Rise to your potential and help us take our legacy into the future.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
O’Neill is seeking a content creator to help build our brand on all socials. This internship role will be supporting in creating best-in-class and unique content for all O'Neill social channels, as well as helping in planning and reporting the overall social performance.
Do you have strong creative and video editing skills, as well as a knowledge of the social media and influencer space and a clear passion for surf lifestyle? Are you on the pulse of what's next and trends within social and digital? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the social media team in developing a social strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement and advocacy.
- Support in creating and planning social assets (video content specifically).
- Monitor social media platforms by responding to comments, messages and mentions in a timely and professional manner.
- Engage with followers and foster a positive and interactive online community.
- Identify and communicate with up-and-coming social influencers and creators.
- Keep your pulse on the latest social and emerging platform trends and propose ideas on how we can show up on these platforms.
- Use and repurpose existing content to better fit our social formats.
- Participate in brainstorms and content ideation.
- Provide regular updates and reports on social media performance and insights to the social media team.
Who are we looking for?
- A motivated and ambitious student at a college or university.
- A passionate creator who has strong interest in the social and digital space, especially connected to the surf lifestyle.
- A creative and innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box and has an eye for visual aesthetics (video editing skills and Adobe Creative Suite knowledge as a must have).
- A proactive go-getter and effective communicator.
- An organized team member who is responsible and reliable.
- Available from October for at least 6 months.
What does O’Neill offer?
- A full-time internship (40 hours) in a fun international working environment.
- Professional coaching.
- An internship at the world’s number one surf and snow brand and the opportunity to work with high caliber, experienced professionals.
- An open, flexible and informal environment.
- An internship allowance.
* You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)