It's an amazing time to join O’Neill as we are riding the wave of change. Rise to your potential and help us take our legacy into the future.
ONLINE PARTNERSHIPS INTERNSIP - O'NEILL MARKETPLACES DEPARTMENT
We’re looking for an Online Partnerships Intern that enjoys the surf lifestyle, and is ready for the challenge of working within the world’s first surf company for a duration of 6 months. Please note that you must be enrolled as a student at a university for the whole period of the internship!
O’Neill, the original Californian surf brand, was founded in 1952 and can be found all over the world. O’Neill Europe is responsible for the design and marketing of the European collection. The company is headquartered in Warmond, the Netherlands
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
Managing product data and content end to end for Partner Program:
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance, transfer and reporting of correct and consistent data between aggregators and Partners;
- Investigates Partner specific requirements, technical specificities and conversion factors to ensure an optimal presentation of our products on their websites;
- Monitors and finds solutions on the Article status reports from integrated accounts;
- Tracks onboarding KPIs;
- Creates and implements learnings for future product launches.
- Photoshoot and sample coordination for marketplaces
- Some of the partners you will be working with include Zalando, Otto, AboutYou, La Redoute, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- A motivated student with a technical interest
- Skilled in MS Excel, preferably knowledge in PIVOT tables
- Interest in Information technology and data processes
- You speak English; another language is a plus
- Affinity for Fashion and E-Commerce
- Available as from August 2021 for 6 months
What does O’Neill offer?
- A full time internship (32-40 hours) in an exciting international working environment in the Fashion & Sports sector;
- Professional coaching;
- An internship at the world’s number one surf and snow brand, and the opportunity to work with high caliber, experienced professionals;
- A fun, open and informal environment: There is a positive atmosphere and your colleagues are always willing to help when needed;
- An internship allowance.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Please send in your resume and motivation letter by using the applybutton below.
For questions regarding your application, this vacancy or our culture you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org