Do you have great interest for Trade Marketing? Do you have experience in key account strategies and would you like to work for The Original California Surf brand O’Neill? Then we are looking for you!
European Trade Marketeer
Full time - 40 hours per week
The European Trade Marketeer translates the O’Neill brand marketing strategy into marketing initiatives across online and offline/instore channels at top key accounts in Europe, impacting brand and sales KPI’s (e.g. conversion). The scope is to be both brand ambassador towards the external partners (e.g. AboutYou, Amazon, etc.) as well as account ambassador towards internal disciplines.
- To develop and implement European Account marketing Strategy across markets and channels;
- To develop and implement Account marketing plans for all O’Neill categories for assigned top Key Accounts in line with the overarching brand marketing and account strategic plan;
- To impactfully influence effectiveness of Go-To-Market process with deliverables coming from cross-functional disciplines in line with customer and channel needs;
- To liaise with internal (Sales, Brand Marketing, Merchandising, Field Markets) and external (retailers and agencies) counterparts to develop, implement and optimize marketing plans;
- To measure, monitor and evaluate the performance of (online) initiatives across channels and the assigned customer portfolio to support the right business decision making and optimize future activations;
- Work closely with the Ecom team, to plan and measure the effectiveness of all performance marketing and performance partners activity incl. sponsored product and online branding campaigns following clear KPI’s;
- To proactively manage budgets within agreed levels for the accounts;
- To ensure impactful brand appearance with commercial impact, by embracing the latest trends and innovative technologies;
- To be responsible for day-to-day management of agencies (where applicable);
- To proactively monitor and communicate Account Marketing plans and implementation progress;
- Build strong relationships and communication lines with other members of the team, related sales teams, product, merchandising, finance and beyond.
Key Shared Responsibilities:
- To lead European Trade Marketing Strategy development, focused on prioritized customers and KPIs
- To support in developing strategic and seasonal business plans as key member of integrated project teams.
- To ensure impactful brand appearance with commercial impact, by embracing the latest trends and technologies (innovation).
- To manage various (production) agencies.
- Contribute to the wider brand marketing team objective of creating maximum leverage for O’Neill’s storytelling and story doing, through (digital) amplification of content and PR / media opportunities.
Who you are:
- Passion for e-commerce, apparel and sports
- Educational level: University degree, ideally Masters in Marketing / E-Commerce
- 5 – 8 years of experience in Trade Marketing within Apparel/Footwear Sports/Lifestyle industry
- Experience in managing top tier marketplace / retail / wholesale accounts from either a brand, account’s or Ecom perspective is essential. Strong digital skills with experience in E-Commerce / online marketing is preferred
- Ability to work across multiple markets and countries (diversity)
- Highly motivated, initiative taker and results-driven with a desire to deliver to an exceptional standard
- Enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships with customers (customer-oriented)
- Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels of the organization including senior leadership; thrives in working across cross-functional teams
- High level of organization and great analytical skills, but pragmatic when the situation requires.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written); other languages is a plus
Who will you work for?
Since the invention of the wetsuit in 1952, O’Neill has moved the world forward. What started in California with the passion of one man simply wanting to surf longer, grew into a worldwide company with signature surf, slope, beach and street styles. Today, 50% of the O’Neill collection is crafted with sustainable fabrics. One team working together towards one goal: to provide active and meaningful experiences to an ever-growing community. To make this goal thrive, the O’Neill Blue Foundation protects our playground for generations to come.
Please send in your resume and motivation letter by using the apply button below.