Do you have great interest for Customer Service & Sales Support and would you like to work for our Worldwide Surf & Snow brand O’Neill?
Then we are looking for you!
Customer Service and Sales Support Employee - B2B Key Accounts
As Customer Service and Sales Support Employee you will work in an international environment executing all operational support tasks for our E-Commerce Customers. You will manage inquiries, orders and complaints from customers.
Executing and coordinating the customer order process, claims and returns with maximum accuracy, such that:
- A continuous and efficient work flow process is ensured and maintained;
- The status of open orders is well monitored;
- Customers are informed in a timely manner about irregularities in their order, according to KPI's set;
- Problems, claims and complaints are solved in an early stadium;
- Key user B2C total;
- Zendesk Specialist;
- Other responsible departments are well informed about customer related issues.
Responds to customer and sales queries, such that:
- Problems, claims and complaints are solved in a timely manner;
- Customers are ensured and satisfied.
Provides administrative support to the E-Commerce Team, such that:
- The completeness of solving tickets is ensured;
- The customer issues are raised and monitored;
- The accuracy of de data is maintained one way of working is priority;
- Reporting weekly on set KPI’s (E-Commerce and Marketplaces).
Who are You?
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in customer service;
- Think and act on MBO level;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (one other European language is a plus);
- You're process minded, punctual, precise and detailed and you always strives for perfection;
- You take initiative and are a team player;
- With qualities such as result driven, accuracy and flexible you can show your added value within the Customer Service team.
Who will you work for?
O’Neill, the original Californian surf, snow and lifestyle brand, was founded in 1952 and can be found all over the world. O’Neill Europe is responsible for the design of the European collection, sourcing of the collection in the Far East and sales throughout Europe, partly through wholly owned subsidiaries and partly through distributors. The company is headquartered in Warmond, the Netherlands.
Please send in your resume and motivation letter by using the apply button below.
If you have any questions, please contact Ilja de Boer, HR Advisor: +31(0)71-5600800.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.